الأحد، 23 مايو 2010

Third week at the work
In this week still I am doing many faults in entering the appeals on the system with the same names and the date but the problem that I have I don’t always check the details of the case before entering it because sometimes the same to prisoners do the appeal for the same cases on the same time so we have to make the time of meeting the judges on the same day with different numbers of apples on my work and most of the time (Omar) who is my colleague help me out in explaining and fixing the problems for me as this wok its totally new for me and with no experience and it’s a very challenging to do the work fast as possible and to be right on the same time of doing it so I always divide my time on the start of the morning to do the appeals of the prisoners and sometimes the appeals are more than 20 in one day come from Alawair jail.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق