الأحد، 30 مايو 2010

Last Week

This is the last week at the work and I start to finish the project and this week is the last week to learn and completing to the last weeks there were many adds from the supervisor for this week we had a meeting with his talking about the importance of answering the calls from the customer to ask them about their orders because sometimes they are outside Dubai and they can’t come to the Prosecution and he was talking about the orders that we have to finish them as soon as possible while the most important orders are the guarantee and they are important because the person stay on the jail until we send the application for the judge to answer us if he will let him go out or no and I was shocked when the supervisor mention that its happened before that one of the employee lost the paper or he forgot to do it so the man stayed on the jail more than the time he deserve and the faults was from us. Even more, there is a big rule to follow when we copy a judgment from the case file that if the case was like killing cases or big like drugs we can’t not copy the judgment from the file we have to print it out from the computer and even if the person want the copy of the file we give him the copy but without the judgment judge. This week wasn’t easy for me to leave the colleagues because I stay with them 2 months and I thank everybody for their helps and specially the teacher who taught me and the supervisor who welcomed me and I really enjoyed this work placement and it’s a very nice and learnable place to have.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق