الأحد، 23 مايو 2010

Seventh week:

This week for me was the hardest work that I ever know because I always get confuse with on what the difference between doing the appeal for the prisoners and for the prosecutor because sometimes the prosecutor are doing the appeals to make the judgments more harder if they see that the judge give them a very easy punishment so they change it to hard punishment not less so in this week I start to get the reasons for the prosecutor from the E-mail because the process is like this and some time the reasons sends by the correspondents then we start to enter the details on the system with the name of the prosecutor and why he is doing the appeal against the prisoners and give them a date for appeal as soon as possible then print the case after the appeal with the new date to send it for them. What I had learn from the work that I was shocked when the prosecutor do the appeals to increase the punishment not to reduce it and I learn that always follow the rules and be legal person.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق